Monday, April 2, 2012

A Recent Obsession...

Recently, I've been loving "The Dick Van Dyke Show." I used to watch it with my dad on the weekends when I was younger. Even if you've never seen the show, I'm sure you know some of the stars...Mary Poppins anyone?








The show takes place in the early 1960s and focuses on the life of the television comedy writer, Rob Petrie (Dick Van Dyke). Since it's set in the 60s, the women's fashion is stunning. Whenever I watch the show, I end up falling in love with everything that Sally (Rose Marie) and Laura (Mary Tyler Moore) wear. As much as I love to dress like a man, I would give up all of my blazers and trousers if I owned some of the dresses they wear.*Sigh*...I wish everyone dressed like this today...enjoy and check out this link to see a scene from the show, featuring Mary Tyler Moore and Dick Van Dyke...
Hope everyone had a good Monday!
-Emily     

No comments:

Post a Comment