Friday, May 4, 2012

Opening Ceremony





Dress: Halston Heritage from www.renttherunway.com

Prom. I'm one of those girls that gets extremely excited about getting dressed up. I love getting my hair done, putting on makeup, and slipping into a dress that I could hide several small children under.
As prom drew closer, I scoured the stores, looking for a suitable dress...but I couldn't find anything. All of the dresses looked like a clown threw up on them. Glitter, ruffles, rhinestones, prints, the amount of elements shoved into one dress was insane. So...I looked online...and I finally found something. I ended up renting two dresses from Rent the Runway. This dress is NOT the one I ended up wearing to prom, but I couldn't just let this beautiful Halston dress sit in my closet...so I wore it to the grocery store.

-Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment